Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions supersede any other terms previously published.
- WFP is herein referred to as ‘the Company’.
- All contracts entered into between the Company and any person, firm or company (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Purchaser’) buying goods from the Company shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By ordering from the Company, the Purchaser shall be deemed to accept and agree to the said Terms and Conditions
- All prices given are exclusive of Value Added Tax. The Company reserves the right to change prices or products without notice, due to causes beyond the Company’s control. A carriage contribution of £12.50 shall be made on orders with a gross value of less than £400.00.
- Payment is strictly Nett for Purchasers who have an accredited account; payment is due by the 28th day following invoice date. Accounts that become overdue shall result in suspension of supplies and any lawful means taken to recover the debt or the goods supplied, this shall also include any additional charges incurred in recovering the money through a debt recovery company. Title of Goods supplied by the Company remain the property of the Company until all invoices are paid in full and the Company may exercise the right to charge interest at 2% per month over base rate on overdue accounts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the goods are at the entire risk of the Purchaser from the point at which delivery is made.
- Goods are supplied by the Company in accordance with the Purchaser’s instructions but returned by the Purchaser for whatever reason shall be credited at the invoiced amount less 10% handling charge provided they are the Company’s stock item’s, are in reasonable condition and are returned within 14 days of the date of supply. Faulty goods shall be credited or replaced in full to the value of the returned goods provided they are returned within 14 days of supply. The Company cannot be held liable for any loss or damage resulting directly or otherwise from the use of the goods supplied
- The Company will endeavour to supply goods within agreed delivery times, insofar as circumstances within the Company’s control permit. The Company shall not be held liable whatsoever for consequential loss or damage resulting from late or non delivery.
- Claims regarding short delivery or damage must be notified to the Company within 3 days of delivery. A signature given for a number of parcels received shall be considered as binding.
- Dimensions and quantities stated are subject to standard trade tolerances. The Purchaser is responsible to ensure goods are suitable for the application for which they are required.
- Products made or printed to the Purchaser’s specification are subject to standard trade tolerances of 10% over or under. Proofs for printed work to be checked by the Purchaser and when signed by the Purchaser will be deemed to be correct and will be considered binding.
- These Terms and Conditions and all contracts to which they apply shall in all respects be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- As part of our assessment of your company we may search a credit reference agency for information relating to your company and in the case of a non-limited business also relating to the proprietors.
- Preferred method of payment is by BACS. Bank details are as follows.
Bank: The Royal Bank of Scotland, Drummond House (CU) Branch, 1, Redheughs Avenue, Edinburgh EH12 9JN
Sort code: 16-17-32 Account No: 10030133 Account Name: R J Hicks & E J Hicks T/A WFP Group IBAN: GB07 RBOS 1617 3210 0301 33 BIC: RBOS GB2L
Notification of payment is essential and should be emailed to [email protected] Cheque payments should be sent to Holden Works, New Road, Pershore WR10 1BY.